Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Material Boy #574

Below: Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Trainers... sports styles made fashion ready! Anders Thomsen is just proof to how these sports trainers can be fashion forward... love his look!
Below: The Nike Air Max 90 comes in many colour combinations... I just love Anders' Air Max 90 Hyperfuse trainers in yellow, red, blue and green...but anything neon and bright is going to be so right for SS2013...

Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Trainers

Never would I have thought the day would come that I would say I actually liked a pair of sports trainers from NIKE. I always have the belief that conventional sports brands’ trainers are a fashion taboo... most of the time very unsightly and good only for the sporting environment. But these days, the mens fashion squad are heavily pushing sports style footwear to the forefront of fashion. To the  extent that sports brands like NIKE and New Balance are injecting some 'fashion' to their designs and changing the way sports trainers can appeal outside of athletic fans.

Check out the classic Nike Air Max 90... given a facelift with brilliant neon colours. The Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse (launched in 2012) trainers' eye popping colours are simply relevant for Spring Summer 2013’s sporting and neon colour trends. Anders Thomsen, my streetstyle inspiration wore his Air Max 90 Hyperfuse so well, I am now drawn to them. Inspiring looks of high fashion with street style that are fun and achievable.
 
If none of the existing colours suits your taste, Nike also allows you to customised your own crazy colour combinations online via the NIKEiD series. Bespoke sports trainers? Bravo!

Are you tempted now for a pair of these Nikes? I sure am.

Prices start from USD110.

Click here for more pics of Nike's Air Max 90 Trainers on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Nike, Stockholm Streetstyle

No comments: